Grain-Free Snickerdoodle Scones are a yummy treat for breakfast or an afternoon snack with coffee or tea. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Low-carb, THM-S.
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
These grain-free snickerdoodle scones are perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack with a cup tea or coffee. While your scones are baking be prepared for some wonderful cinnamon aroma wafting through your kitchen. Both of my girls commented on how much they smelled like the cinnamon toast waffles that we used to buy before we went gluten-free and how wonderful the kitchen smelled.
Easy steps to make perfect scones:
- Pat dough into an 8″ circle about 3/4″ thick on a parchment-lined baking pan.
- Using a knife or pastry scraper cut dough into eight slices.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Cut again along the lines.
- Carefully slide each scone out about an inch.
- Bake for 5-7 more minutes.
Trim Healthy Mamas these scones are an S.Print
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil, and vanilla to flour mixture. Using a large spoon, mix all together.
- Place batter in the middle of parchment-lined baking pan. Shape into an 8″ circle about 3/4″ thick.
- Using a knife or pastry scraper cut the circle into eight slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cut along the lines a second time. Carefully slide each scone out away from the center about an inch or so.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add icing for extra fun.