Deliciously moist gluten-free strawberry scones. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or with tea. Dairy-free, Sugar-free, and Low-carb. Trim Healthy Mama S.
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
The strawberries in these scones make them so moist and delicious. These would be perfect for a lovely brunch or an afternoon tea break.
An easy way to form these scones is to drop them onto your parchment-lined baking sheet in eight large clumps a few inches apart and then form them into triangle shapes about 3/4″ tall. If you prefer your scones to be more uniform in shape you can form the dough into a large circle and cut into 8 pieces. I have step-by-step pictures of this on my Snickerdoodle Scone post.
Trim Healthy Mamas these Gluten-free Strawberry Scones are an S.Print
Gluten-Free Strawberry Scones
- Category: Breads
- 2 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Sweet Blend or 1/2 cup of homemade sweetener*
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen. If using frozen, thaw slightly to chop
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and sweetener together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add in strawberries.
- Divide dough into eight large clumps on the baking pan several inches apart. Pat the dough into triangles or circles about 3/4″ inch tall.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden brown. Let set in pan for 5-10 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool or eat while warm.