Yummy Fudgy Brownie Bites that are allergen friendly! Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free. And can be made nut free! Low-carb and low-fat! THM-FP
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
These fudgy brownie bites are just the perfect little dessert. They are free of many of the main allergens, but full of flavor and have a wonderful moist texture. They are gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and if you use my MamaShire Baking Blend they will be nut-free. If using Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend it contains almond flour, so it’s not nut-free.
I baked these in mini-muffin pans like this one and they turned out great.
Trim Healthy Mamas you can have up to 5 of these little chocolatey bites and stay in FP.
**This recipe has been updated.**Print
Fudgy Brownie Bites
Yummy Fudgy Brownie Bites that are allergen friendly! Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Sugar-free, and can be made Nut-free with MamaShire Baking Blend.
- Yield: 24
- Category: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend or MamaShire Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Super Sweet Blend or homemade sweetener*
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot coffee
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare mini-muffin pans by greasing with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients together using a whisk. Add in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fill greased mini-muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Cool muffins 5-10 minutes in pan before removing onto a rack to cool.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 28
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 2