*This post for Fudgy Brownie Bites contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.*
These fudgy brownie bites are just the perfect little dessert. They are free of many of the main allergens, but full of flavor and have a wonderful moist texture. They are gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and if you use my MamaShire Baking Blend they will be nut-free. If using Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend it contains almond flour, so it’s not nut-free.
I baked these in mini-muffin pans like this one and they turned out great.
Trim Healthy Mamas you can have up to 5 of these little chocolatey bites and stay in FP.
**This recipe has been updated.**
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare mini-muffin pans by greasing with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients together using a whisk. Add in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fill greased mini-muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Cool muffins 5-10 minutes in pan before removing onto a rack to cool.