*This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.*
After making my Frosted Lemonade, I began to think of all the different combinations of flavors that would be good in this shake! First up – Frosted Strawberry Lemonade! This is such a fun combination and so refreshing!
If you aren’t used to using glucomannan, it is a healthy starch that is very low-carb and adds a thickening, light creamy texture to the shake. I haven’t seen it in stores yet, but you can find it at Amazon or Trim Healthy Mama. You can make the shake without it, you will lose a little of the creamy effect. I have read where xanthan gum could be used as a substitute, but I haven’t tried that personally.
Trim Healthy Mamas this shake is an FP.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon collagen(optional)
- ½ teaspoon stevia (Now Better Stevia Extract) or 2 "doonks" of Trim Healthy Mama Stevia Extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt or Mineral Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon glucomannan
- 6-7 strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups ice cubes (around one full tray)
- Put lemon juice, almond milk, collagen, stevia, salt, and vanilla in blender. Turn on low for just a few seconds to mix. While blender is on low, slowly add in glucomannan. Blend on low for 30 seconds and turn off. Add in strawberries and ice cubes, blend on high until completely blended.
See my Recipe Index for more Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and THM recipes.