Creamy and refreshing dairy-free, sugar-free mock Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade. Makes 1-quart serving or smaller servings to share. Trim Healthy Mamas (FP)
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
Recently our family stopped at a Chick-Fil-A and we were given a free Frosted Lemonade because they had accidentally made an extra one. Funny thing was we couldn’t eat it because of –you guessed it– the dairy. So, when I came across a copycat recipe on Pinterest, I decided to make one that’s dairy and sugar-free.
I have no idea how close it is to the original, but I think it’s yummy, creamy and refreshing! I love using metal straws with my drinks – it makes the drinks feel extra special!
Trim Healthy Mamas this drink is an FP.
- ½ cup lemon juice or juice of 2 lemons
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Now Brand Stevia Extract or 2 "doonks" of Trim Healthy Mama Stevia Extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt or mineral salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon glucomannan
- 3 cups ice cubes (around one full ice tray)
- Put lemon juice, almond milk, collagen, stevia, salt, and vanilla in blender. Turn on low for just a few seconds to mix. While blender is on low, slowly add in glucomannan. Blend on low for 30 seconds and turn off. Add in ice cubes and blend on high until ice cubes have been completely blended.
See my Drink Recipe Index for more frosty drinks and different flavors!