This spicy dish is delicious and super easy to make! It takes one skillet and just a little over 30 minutes to prepare. If you already have pre-cut chicken and onions, it would be even faster.
I was able to get most of these ingredients at Walmart, so this is a budget friendly meal and it would be so easy to keep these ingredients on hand for a quick go to meal.
I love to use chipotle chili in recipes, it adds a nice spicy kick. I normally use Spice Island Chipotle Chili Powder, if you can’t find it or another brand locally this chipotle chili from Amazon would be great.
Trim Healthy Mamas this quick, one-pot meal is an E.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 10 oz. bags frozen diced sweet potatoes
- 1 10 oz. bag of frozen spinach
- 1 cup of frozen diced green pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 15 oz can of kidney beans, drained
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chili
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- mineral salt and pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add cubed chicken and stir fry for a couple of minutes. Add in other ingredients. Stir and cover. Stir occasionally. Cook for 20-25 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.
See my Recipe Index for more THM recipes.