Chicken Broccoli Alfredo (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 1 cooked spaghetti squash
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 4 teaspoons basil
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free hot sauce (I use Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Put mixture in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.