Delicious Chicken Broccoli Alfredo made with spaghetti squash. Gluten free, Dairy free, Low carb, and Trim Healthy Mama-S
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
This is one of my family’s favorite Italian dishes. I like to have chicken and spaghetti squash already pre-made so that I can easily put a dish like this together.
To make this dairy free, I use coconut milk. Mixed with all the spices and other ingredients it makes a delicious creamy sauce. If you don’t like coconut milk, don’t worry, because once this sauce is all mixed and baked you won’t taste the coconut flavor.
Use my easy steps on How to Cut and Cook Spaghetti Squash to have low-carb & gluten-free spaghetti ready to go for meals like this.
Trim Healthy Mamas this Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is an S meal.Print
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 1 cooked spaghetti squash
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 4 teaspoons basil
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free hot sauce (I use Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Put mixture in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.